Tuesday 31 July 2012

Roundabout Resource


If you subscribe to the Ubuntu weekly newsletter, you'll know that it is a superb resource for all things Ubuntu: if you don't, shame on you!

I don't normally mine the newsletter just for material to blog about, but every now and again there's something in the newsletter that deserves a special mention and I like to increase its exposure in whatever limited way I am able via Karmic Odyssey. Issue 274 (July 19 - 15) is just such an edition and my attention was drawn to an excellent resource for newcomers to Unity. Daniel States has produced a guide to lenses and scopes and, if you want to get the best out of Ubuntu's latest offering, it's well worth downloading.

The links to the download are circuitous so I've included a direct link to the download below. However, it's also worth stopping in at the French Fortune Cookie blog on your way.

Sources & References:

No comments:

Post a Comment